Several club members participated in the annual BNAPEX show sponsored by the British North America Philatelic Society (BNAPS). This show due to the pandemic was held Virtually through the bnaps.org website from 2-6 September 2021. The live seminars are over, but will be posted on the bnaps.org website in the coming weeks. All the exhibits can still be viewed on the website, but you must register on the website to view them (FREE registration).
The exhibit winners from the club were:
- Earle Covert - Bronze - Foreign Mail with Added Canadian Forms or Labels
- Steve Davis - Silver - Canada Jet Plane Stamps of 1964: Rates & Usages
- Dave Bartlet - Vermeil and Wilmer Rockett Revenue Award - British Columbia Hospital Aid 1933
Additional awards include:
- Jon Johnson - Vincent G. Greene Award
Best article or series of articles in BNA Topics in the previous calendar year.
For the article “WWII Ocean-going Canadian Merchant Navy Postal History” – Part 2, which
appeared in BNA Topics, Vol. 77, No. 1, Jan.-Mar. 2020.
- Dave Bartlet - BNAPS Hall of Fame Award
The award recognizes members who have made a significant and highly visible general or specific contribution to the work of the Society.