CPS 2022 BNAPEX Convention Registration
Convention registration has been made simple for this event. You can complete your registration directly on the website using the link towards the bottom of this page. By Preregistering you can save time by not having to do so at the convention as convention name tags need to be shown for admission to the Bourse/Exhibits and Meeting rooms for security purposes. We encourage you to register Online (if you have gotten this far, then you can do this as no special software is needed to complete your registration Online). We can accept Interac e-Transfer (available ONLY in Canada), or use the Credit Card link in the application form (there is a 2.9% + $0.30 surcharge on Payments done through Credit Cards), or mail in a cheque. You will receive confirmation of the registration via email. A link to print off a copy of the registration form which can be mailed in, is at the bottom of the page.
Those who Register for the Friday Night Out at the Museum and the Sunday Awards Banquet (“Complete Registration”) will have their Bourse admission included with their Registration package and will also receive a Convention registration bag with some souvenirs in it.
All registration items can be purchased as separate items.
Note that for EACH Full Complete Registration completed BEFORE 1 July 2022 (extended to 8 July), you will receive a $10 Bourse voucher valid at all dealer tables for Each person on that Registration form. For those NOT choosing the Complete Registration package, will need to select Bourse/Exhibit 3-Day or 1-Day items. If this is done before 1 July a $5 Bourse Credit voucher will be provided at the Registration desk pickup. Exhibitors, Dealers, Judge/Jury, Organizing Committee and Volunteers (contact Larry Tweedale) have admission included.
NO Registration is needed for the Saturday Night Auction.
Study Group Meetings REQUIRE a Registration Name tag (for security purposes), but there is No charge to access the study group room. Register now to save time at the convention.
The following items can be registered for:
- Complete Registration - Friday Military Museum dinner and Sunday Awards Banquet and Bourse/Exhibit Admission - $200. See entries below for links to additional information on the Friday night Military museum and the Sunday Banquet. Complete registrants will receive a special show bag.
- Friday Night Military Museums Dinner Only - $70. Dinner will be at Western Canada's largest military museum. There are 7 museums housed in the complex and you can visit them while at the dinner. Buses leave starting at 530pm to 615pm and return between 830pm to 930pm. Click here for more info on Military Museums
- Sunday Convention Awards Banquet Only - $140. Held in the ballroom of the Hyatt. Past Presidents Reception at 630PM with the awards banquet at 7PM. Those attending the banquet will also receive the show bag seen with the Complete Registration
- Friday Afternoon Tour to Military Museum - $10. This tour leaving the hotel at 3pm allows you to spend 3 extra hours to view the Military Museums prior to the evening out at the museum. Return will be after the dinner. Click here for more info on Military Museums
- Saturday Tour to Bar-U Ranch - $45 - This day tour leaving at 10AM from the hotel will visit the Bar-U Ranch, an Operating National Historic site located south of Calgary. Lunch is not included, but a cafeteria is onsite. Return around 3PM. Click here for more info on the BAR U Ranch National Historic Site
- Saturday Evening Scottish Tour - No-Charge - This is a social get together with emphasis on comradery for the evening. Bring your own beverage. Details will follow to those who register.
- Sunday Bird Watching Tour - $10. This tour is for the birds. Just a 10 minute drive from the hotel you can see lots of birds. This tour will be led by CPS member Dave Russum who is an experienced amateur birder, and his wife, Susan. The current plan is to go to the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary in central Calgary. Departure is Sunday, September 4, at 08h00, meeting in the foyer of the Hyatt Hotel. Trip will probably take 2 hours. There is plenty of flexibility so we may change the plan according to the weather and the other commitments of show participants. All registered participants will be emailed with details closer to departure date. Click here for details on the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary
- 3 Day Bourse/Exhibit Admission Pass - $10
- 1 Day Bourse/Exhibit Admission Pass - $5
- Program Advertising $80 1/2 Page, $120 Full Page(If you have copy for the ad, please go to the Dealers page and do the ad from there)
- Show Pin - $8. This pin celebrates the 100th Anniversary of the Calgary Philatelic Society (image to come) and is a full colour pin. There will be a cover cachet, cancellation and Picture Postage stamp of the same design.
Before entering your registration, make sure you have the following Available - BNAPS#, RPSC#, CPS# and Hotel Reservation# if you have these. If paying by Credit card have your credit card available too. Decide which Tours you may want to take. NO special software is needed to fill in the form online. When you have entered the information and click the Submit button, you will receive an Email record of what you entered.
Click HERE to Fill in the Online Registration Form
While ONLINE Registration is the preferred way for you to enter your Registration, a form can be printed, filled in and mailed below:
Click Here For CPS 2022 BNAPEX Registration Form - PDF File that can be Viewed, Printed or Downloaded (NOT Yet Available).